Here at Elfwood, we would like to honor those members who have passed away.
We, therefore, would like to get in touch with a relative or guardian so that it can be decided what the best action to take would be. The contact person would make a decision to either:
- leave the material and page up as a tribute and remembrance, or
- remove the material for whatever private reasons.
Should the contact person desire choice (1), the following information should be sent to the Elfwood administrators:
- The e-mail address of the contact person.
- An optional, short message (for instance, "May she rest forever in peace."). No more than 3-4 sentences.
- The years of birth and death.
- A Yes or No if the comment board should be left open for the public (we prefer to have it closed, really)
In the Private Information section (at our extranet system, where you upload and change details), you will be asked to put down the e-mail address of the person that you wish to be the contact.
To protect the interests of those in close relation with the deceased, comment functionalities will be removed from the affected gallery. The main reason is because the comment system was introduced to help and encourage artists and writers.