The ERB receives and deals with dozens of reports in a day.
Below are a
few useful tips to promote more efficient communication between us.
- Make sure your report or message is complete, clear and
Supply all the relevant names, URLs and your reasons for contacting us.
If you feel proof is necessary, send us a URL to the image/story. DO NOT
- Give us a way to contact you. In some cases, people send
messages and we can't help them because we don't understand what they
want and we can't email back for clarification because there is no email
- Be nice and we're likely to return the favor.
- Please understand that we don't have time to write flowery
letters with full salutations. If there is a need to contact you, we'll
go straight to the point. We DO use form letters.
- If it makes you feel better to flame us, go right ahead -
expect a response.
Making a Report:
- Always include a URL to the material you are reporting.
- Please state the reason as to why you are reporting the
- When reporting stolen or copied artwork, supply a link to
- Please use a separate report for each offending gallery.
need to list every image for us - just the gallery will do, since we'll
check the entire thing anyways.
- One report for each situation is enough, do not have all
Complaining about ERB decisions:
- Read the rules before you complain. You may find that you
change anything by complaining. Again, we do not make exceptions.
- Identify yourself and what we contacted you for. We can't
help you if
we don't know who you are. A link to your gallery or your uid would be
- Give us a good reason why your artwork should stay. Politely.
For trademark/copyright owners on cases of infringement or stolen art:
- Elfwood cannot be held responsible for the contents of a
gallery. However, we will be promptly remove the material if you provide
us with all the necessary information.
- We advise you to first speak directly to the artist(s) involved.
this by email to be sure they see it. If you wish, you can cc a copy to
firstname.lastname@example.org to make us aware that you have issued a
request for removal from them. If there is no response or action on the
part of the violator after a reasonable amount of time, inform us and we
will remove it for you.
- You are, at any time, free to take legal action against anyone
feel has infringed on your copyright. You are not welcome to take legal
action against Elfwood, as we can not be held responsible for the
content of member's galleries. Also keep in mind that we're a private, non-
profit project residing in Sweden, under Swedish law.
ERB Logo created by Devon Cady-Lee
(1) Please read the info above!
(2) Use this form ONLY to contact the ERB
(E.g. About the rules and regulations of Elfwood).
For any other purpose, use the normal contact form:
(3) The ERB are NOT the SAME people as the MODERATORS!!! Do NOT use this form to complain about any moderating/ticket issues!