This one was an adventure and a half. This nice fellow wanted a purple griffon for his girlfriend for Valentines day. I said sure, thinking that at that time of year EVERY fabric store would have all kinds of pinks, purples, etc... for all those valentine crafters. I went to every place I could think of that had fabric, even a few that didn't, and all that was availabe was one neon pink at Wallmart, and a lot of white, brown, black, and grey. I decided to dye some white fabric purple. Well, for those of you who don't dye, fur fabric doesn't take dye well. The back of the fabric is nearly black, but as you can see I barely managed lavender pastel! Then the fellow wanted the wings, inner ears, and tail tip darker. I mixed scarlet and indego in half as much water as is called for in the instructions and barely got it darker. There are a few spots where the scarlet disolved to slowely and it looks like I bled on it, or got rust on it, but most of those spots got stiched over. The fellow said his girlfriend loved it, so I'm happy.