I cant believe how well this one has turned out. I certainly didn't expect it to, seeing as I made more than one false start on it and thought tonight was going to go really badly. But no, it worked! It actially looks good, even if I do say so myself. I even did an ok job on the shading.All in all it took about 3 - 4 hours to do. I used graphic liner for the outline and WH Smiths colouring pencils to colour it, they are actually nice pencils to work with. The background was a little rushed, But I decided a white background wouldnt have worked so well.This is a photo of the original. I dont have a scanner, but I will try and find someone to scan it in properly for me ASAP.