Yeah, as you can see, I took down the original picture of her because well......I'll be blunt, it sucked, plain and simple. This is the recent remake of her, and I am so proud of this one.
Mala (Yes! She has a name now!) , finally came through in the image I wanted! She came out EXACTLY as I saw in my head, so yay! ^-^ She looks so much better now. I was desperately worried I wouldn't be able to recreate the mottled look to her tail, because I couldn't remember the colors I used before, but thank god I did it right.
For those of you who either don't remember the original, or never saw it, the changes that have been made to her are:
1) Her ears were all gussied up with spines and webbing.
2) Lime green fringe was added along her tail, and she got fingerwebbing.
3) Her tail became more octopus like which is what I wanted. Even though I HATE Octopi.
4) She got a belly peircing! Yay!
I know that was a lot, but I simply love this picture and have to gush over it. ^-^
Crayola color pencils for her hair, Prismacolor for everything else.