Resized. Mreh. was originally 1024x768. First off, I am very pleased with how this came out! This is the first time I have colored Neysa and Kendra togather, and I'm happy to see their colors work well togather! Lots of work went into this one, I spent a lot of time on the details. Changed the way I do the spots a little, and that came out pretty good! I had so much to say, but now I can't remember a fraction of it. Oh well. There are a ton of WIPs that I'm gonna post tomorrow, for those who want to see what it went thru to get to this. Photographic Reference was used. It has been a long time since I used photo reference, after reading a journal post by Shinigamigirl long ago, I decided to go from memory instead. But I was surfing, still thinking about my valentine's art idea when I found the reference photo. Very similar to what I had in mind, but a little more entwined. So I broke down and taped it to the wall. Something I have not done in a very long time. I was worried that I wouldn't enjoy the finished results, but now I realize that I didn't look at the photo during coloring. And obviously the heads and legs and hair and tails were not part of it. So I'm happy!