astronomy thingy

Sci fi/Fantasy image by

Jessica Irwin

This is one of those things you find in the towers of great wizards and brilliant scientists, but I don't for the life of me know what they're called. If anyone knows, tell me! Anyways, pencil on paper, and the lines are straighter in the original, it just came out a little crooked because the paper wrinkled during the scan, and some shading was lost. Oh well. Ah. Am told it's called an orrery. Hmm...

Published More than a year ago

Category Fantasy

Be the first to favourite this image.

This image is flagged as NSFW

More by Jessica Irwin

More images like this