This is my most recent mermaid. Her scales took me six hours, and I was feeling dizzy and nauseous by the time I was through. And even then, you can't even see their detail unless you look very hard. I made them too small.
A failed attempt at perspective ... it just popped into my head, nothing technical done. But I like the look on her face, and I think the coloring turned out close to what I had in mind. The first scan was way too dull; this is truer to the original colors. I really can't do water at all.
Penciled, inked, then colored with prismacolors.
Wow, mod's choice! Thank you so much! I didn't think I'd ever get one of these.