Battle of Nacred

Sci fi/Fantasy image by

Shay Thiede

This is a scene from a three-day battle over the planet of Nacred in the Elven Alliance. During the Great War, the Elven Alliance drew off a large portion of the Shadows and their allies to prevent the Minbari from being overwhelmed. The eventual outcome of the battle was devastating: though all of the Shadows and their allies were either destroyed or driven off, 80 percent of the Alliance fleet was either destroyed or so badly damaged that it was put to scrap. The remaining 20 percent was damaged enough that it would take several months at a shipyard to repair the damaged ships.

Published More than a year ago

Category Science fiction

Be the first to favourite this image.

This image is flagged as NSFW

More by Shay Thiede

More images like this