This started as a full color piece on 67 lb vellum, which I scanned in and reworked in Photoshop. She's one of the characters out of a fantasy novel I've been writing called 'Dragonlore', which I'm thinking about putting on this site for commentary. One of the things I tried to do with this particular work is push (at the time) the complexity of ornamentation I put on my fantasy figures. I'm very fond of how the sky turned out. One of the great things about computer colorization is that you can have 20-30 'steps' in your history tool that you can step back to, and make save the work before you try something you're not sure is going to work. I can end up with 10-15 versions of one work saved on my hard drive as I attempt to find the best way of coloring something.