Elfwood is the worlds largest SciFi & Fantasy community.
- 152387 members, 3 online now.
- 12522 site visitors the last 24 hours.
Oookay. Finishedfebruary 2010
From left to right:
- Wirmskinner: Blade weights 6kg, 120cm long. It can bypass natural armour like skin, fur and can harm elemental creatures. Used a dragon claw to create it. Wery usefull!
- Stone Blade: Nothing special. Carved it from stone itself. A bit lighter than steel and not as sharp. An experimental item to find out the abilitys of the element. 1,4m long and 3kg.
- (The) Ghostblade: This sword is 132cm long and has absolutely no weight. The blade passes through any non living creatures, items like stone, magical armour, magic itself, harms elemental creatures and does 2x demage to the living. Naturally the blade does not exists, it is formed from a ghostly aura (works like a light saber. Switch it on and whoila!)
Since any (even magic) items can pass trough the blade, you cannot use it for deffence. Equip a shield!
- Elwen long sabre (differs a little from HMMV blade dancer's blade) but it is only for the look. Extra light and extra durable. Nothing special.
- Infernal sabre. Nambe by the look. 1.43m long and 2handed. The blade needs to be recharged from elemental, magical or natural fire after combat or 1 hour of using. Size and strength depends on what you used to recharge the magic item. It has no weight and can pass trough natural armour. Weakens when facing water and ice shealds, disintegrates in water (the blade, not the crossbar and the hilt).
I hope you like them!
|Not signed in...|