Elfwood is the worlds largest SciFi & Fantasy community.
- 149192 members, 8 online now.
- 14212 site visitors the last 24 hours.
||Saan, my antro-skybolt again. He doesn't have any story yet, but I have a lot of fun drawing him. |
The great question is "what is the green thing in Saans hand?" I don't know for sure, but I wrote a tiny story about it:)
- What is the green thig in your hand?
Saan flicks his ears and keeps silent.
- How do you like the backgdound?
- Not bad, ut you can do better. At least the night and the starry sky are there. But you didn't give me any weapons!
- Well, you don't supposed to fight here. But your wings are more anatomically correct this time!
Saan opens his wings and folds them back too fast for me to see if i drew them correctly and gives me sly look.
- Still, what is the green thingy in your hand? Give me a hint!
Saan smells the the item in question.
- Green mango.
- And what for you keep it?
- You made the picture, so you think about it!
- Maybe you like to the taste of it?
Saan licks the mango.
- Yick! Defenitely not!
-Maybe you like the shape or the color of it?
-Yeah, exact fit for the color of my eyes!
Looks like I have to solve this mistery on my own.
|Swanhorse!||Zmeifen with the sword|
|Peacock dragon||Dragon comes out (Dragon within 2)|
|Zmeifen, dragonic form||Tarot: Wheel of fortune and Empress|