Elfwood is the worlds largest SciFi & Fantasy community.
- 149164 members, 4 online now.
- 12266 site visitors the last 24 hours.
|A raggy poem, depressive, as always, not much to say...:)||
Passing by and going away,
Sunburn, windswept, barefooted and light…
- Where do you go, my girl, which way?
- To the land of dreams and tales I go tonight.
- The land of dreams and tales is long gone,
Dragons and unicorns have never been,
Magics and mysteries came undone,
Heroes left only on TV screen.
On she goes, between concrete walls.
Winds carry dust and in hollows sing,
Erasing her traces the darkness falls
And her shadow rises like wing…
|Winged ship||I loved your eyes...|
|The lost sword||The dark heart|
|Stormdragon's Bride||Dark Roads: Riding itno the dark|