Elfwood is the worlds largest SciFi & Fantasy community.
- 151350 members, 1 online now.
- 17137 site visitors the last 24 hours.
|A raggy poem, depressive, as always, not much to say...:)||
Passing by and going away,
Sunburn, windswept, barefooted and light…
- Where do you go, my girl, which way?
- To the land of dreams and tales I go tonight.
- The land of dreams and tales is long gone,
Dragons and unicorns have never been,
Magics and mysteries came undone,
Heroes left only on TV screen.
On she goes, between concrete walls.
Winds carry dust and in hollows sing,
Erasing her traces the darkness falls
And her shadow rises like wing…
|The warrior of light||Cloudy night (Rhyme with dragons)|
|Dark Roads: Riding itno the dark||Pegasus in flight|
|Waiting for spring||A moment of unicorn|