Attention! in July 2014, Elfwood.com will get a makeover! Read more about the change.
Elfwood is the worlds largest SciFi & Fantasy community.
- 152977 members, 3 online now.
- 9947 site visitors the last 24 hours.
|A raggy poem, depressive, as always, not much to say...:)||
Passing by and going away,
Sunburn, windswept, barefooted and light…
- Where do you go, my girl, which way?
- To the land of dreams and tales I go tonight.
- The land of dreams and tales is long gone,
Dragons and unicorns have never been,
Magics and mysteries came undone,
Heroes left only on TV screen.
On she goes, between concrete walls.
Winds carry dust and in hollows sing,
Erasing her traces the darkness falls
And her shadow rises like wing…
|Dark Roads: Before the battle||By the fire|
|Out of phase||The Seer's tale|
|Drgon of the Rising Road||Get yourself a proper fate!|