Elfwood is the worlds largest SciFi & Fantasy community.
- 151311 members, 2 online now.
- 15244 site visitors the last 24 hours.
||The Piggy Bank of the story. done for a school assignment. Photoshop 0.7|
MAJIK PIGGY BANK (P.B. for short)has an unquenchable lust for adventure, though it is an urge brought about largely by a completely lack-luster life. It seems it will go to every, or any extent to achieve its dream.
made of porcelain.
MAJIK PIGGY BANK was first created by a high wizard for his only son. The wizard had intended for P.B. to be his son's friend and companion, but wanted to make sure that P.B. would never be able to abandon his son. As such, he created P.B. with the ability to think and speak, but not to move its limbs in any manner.
And so it was that P.B. was left on a shelf all day. It soon became bored of life there, waiting for the boy to drop coins into its belly. But not even that happened often. Most of the time, it would get worthless buttons and pebbles, or bottle caps. Pennies, or any real form of money were rare and sparse.
It was because of this that P.B. was constantly hungry as well. So, when the Burglaring Brute happened by, it saw its opportunity to leave its dreadfully boring place on the shelf and quickly siezed it.
-BURGLARING BRUTE (B.B.) hears of myth of MAJIK PIGGY BANK (P.B.) of the high wixard's tower, and the riches to be found in its belly.
-B.B. waits till high wizard's tower to be empty and steals into the high wizard's son's room.
-B.B. about to smash P.B. when P.B. speaks up and tells B.B. that what's in its belly will disappear unless the contents were given willingly, by it.
- B.B. doesn't know what to believe, but is greedy and lazy to look for other job to get more $$. 'Fine, what do I have to do to get what's in your belly, then?' he asks.
-P.B. agrees to give B.B its belly's contents if he will take it to the Fountain of life that it may be granted movement and control over its limbs. To be animated.
- B.B. agrees. P.B. gets its wish at the Fountain and can move on its own. Is granted a life of its own, but a heart as well.
- it realises the boy's love for it and that whatever's in its belly is precious to the boy.
- refuses to give its contents to burglar, explains that its contents are not valuable anyway as they consist of many buttons, pebbles, and only a few pennies.
- B.B. won't believe it. moves to attack P.B. Boy had been following that, and at this point, upon seeing B.B.'s reaction, leaps to P.B.'s rescue, taking the blow for it.
- boy falls unconcious to the ground with big gaping bludgeon wound in head.
- P.B., in valiant act of vengence, lures B.B. into a hollow log that tapers off towards the end, like a cone.
- B.B. gets stuck, and P.B. runs away and back to its master, the boy.
- sees that boy is dying and cries. P.B. gives boy the life it had only just found to save boy's life, and thus returns things to what they once were.
- The End -
|Laska 'gain||Aiko Coloured|
|seated||“You are what you eat,” his mother used to say…|
|Aiko expression sheet thing||All you wanted|